Friday, March 2, 2012

Seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it. :)

Today I realized that when everyone else fails your best friend will always be there to pick you up in your time of need. To encourage you to pursue your goals and to maintain focus on what's important in life, to be surrounded by the people who truly care about you and to live with no fear of the things to come. She has been my greatest support system through the past 4 months of ups and downs and for that I thank her. I realize that I am so close to reaching self actualization, I wish I could skip through the next month just to be able to say "I was able to do it with out you" and celebrate with my closest friends who are the only ones that I feel understand my frustrations and who have many times made me feel so appreciated by just saying a simple "I'm proud of you".

No comments:

Post a Comment